Sabbatical In Israel

January through April 2006 I was on sabbatical in Israel. I was based in Jerusalem at Tantur Ecumenical Institute for Theological Studies (www.come.to/tantur). This blog was initiated as a way for the inspiring members of my congregation to experience something of my "sacred time away."

Name:
Location: London, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Kim Has Arrived!

After a long and rather uneventful flight in two segments, first from Detroit to London (Heathrow), then to Tel Aviv, Kim arrived safe and sound. She says she is very happy to be here but will enjoy it more when she has had a good night's sleep. The ride from the Tel Aviv airport to Jerusalem was very slow due to heavy traffic and that made us late for dinner. When we arrived an Tantur the others had a table waiting for us with candles, flowers, and wine. How romantic! This is a great place to be.

And I must say.... I'm glad to have Kim here! Very glad!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home